IRIS BARCELONA, S.A. hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the party responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and specifically Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, for which you are provided with the following information on processing:
The data provided by the user through this website or other means will be included in a file owned by IRIS BARCELONA, S.A. for the following purposes:
- To be able to provide the services requested by the user, to deal with the user's queries, requests and complaints, to keep the user informed, including by electronic means, about the latest news, products and services of IRIS BARCELONA, S.A. These communications may be made by the RESPONSIBLE, and/or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data of a sensitive nature.
- Conduct statistical studies: In some cases, we share information about visitors to this website in anonymous or aggregated form with third parties, such as Google Analytics, for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated by law and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- To process orders, requests or any other type of request made by the user through any of the contact methods made available to the user.
- Among the different legal obligations assumed by IRIS BARCELONA, S.A. are those derived from the regulations and the duty of secrecy of communications, as well as tax regulations. In compliance with these obligations, IRIS BARCELONA, S.A. may communicate your data to the Public Administrations and courts, provided that such information is required in accordance with the established legal processes.
Legitimisation of the processing of personal data:
The processing of user data by IRIS BARCELONA, S.A. is based on the consent that you are requested to give and which you may withdraw at any time. However, in the event of withdrawing consent, this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent so that the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
Data retention criteria:
They shall be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and for as long as the data subject does not revoke his or her consent. When they are no longer required for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or their complete destruction.
Responsibility of the user:
All data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User's needs.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The User will be liable for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to the RESPONSIBLE or to third parties.
Derechos que asisten al Usuario:
The User may send a letter to IRIS BARCELONA, S.A. with the Reference "Data Protection" to the e-mail address [email protected], attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
- To revoke consents given.
- Access. You may request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification. You may request us to rectify, amend or delete any incomplete, out-of-date or inaccurate information.
- Deletion. You may request the deletion of your personal information when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Opposition. You may also object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interest.
- Limitation of processing. Obtain from IRIS BARCELONA, S.A. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Portability of your data. The right to be given your data so that it can be transferred to another data controller.
- Complaints. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), when the interested party considers that IRIS BARCELONA, S.A. has infringed the rights that are recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
IRIS BARCELONA, S.A. shall treat the User's data as absolutely confidential at all times and shall maintain the mandatory duty of secrecy with regard to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.