Below you will find information on which cookies are used by this website and how to control the management of cookies and how to delete them completely.
Cookies used by this website:
- Google Analytics: This site uses a Google Analytics cookie. Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about which pages of the website have been consulted, at what time, with which browser, etc. This information is then sent to the servers of Google Inc. in the USA.
- Cookies from the "add-this" application: Add-this is a free service that allows the pages of this website to be shared by different means (e-mail, social networks, etc.). Add-this collects statistical information about your browsing by offering the website or other advertising tailored to your browsing habits.
How can cookies be managed in the browser?
The user can manage the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options. Below, we show you how you can change the configuration of cookies in the main browsers on the market for your PC version. If you use other browsers or platforms, please consult the specific documentation provided by the browser developer. The information shown here for configuration is for the versions existing at the time this documentation was compiled. It is possible that the instructions may differ for future versions of browsers. In this case, please consult the corresponding support section of the developer company.
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the Privacy section click the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies section you can configure the options.
Learn more about Google Chrome.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
Learn more about Mozilla Firefox.
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Internet Explorer browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Go to the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History option to delete cookies.
Learn more about Internet Explorer.