Yummy! the pasta! How useful is when you have to cook your own meal to take away. In the supermarkets, there are more and more kinds of pasta according to its shape, colour, length and ingredients.
However, why not to invest a bit of time on this food? Why not to cook our own pasta? What an experience! We explain you how you can do it with our manual pasta machine.
HOW TO COOK FRESH PASTA AT HOME
Ingredients for 6 people: 500 gr. of flour and 5 eggs. You can change the eggs for a glass of mineral water.
- In order to cook pasta “al dente” mix 250 gr. of light flour with 250 gr. of strong flour. Don’t add any salt!
- Mix the eggs with a fork until it is completely mixed.
- Knead the mixing with your hands until it becomes completely homogeneous and solid. If the mix is too dry, add some water, if it is too soft, add some flour.
- Now take out the mix from the bowl and leave it on the table where you previously have spreaded some flour.
- Follow the instructions of how to use the pasta machine included in the product.
- Once cooked, place the pasta on the table and let it dry during at least 1 hour.
A good mixture never remains on your fingers.
Don’t use eggs when you take them out of the fridge! Let them out of the fridge a little bit before using them.
The fresh pasta boils sooner, between 2 and 5 minutes depending on its thickness.
Pasta can be kept for 1-2 weeks if it is preserved in a cold place.